It’s an interesting time to work at Mercurion Trade! Providing a state-of-the-art Trade Management Platform is our top priority to continue to enable customers to stay one step ahead. We want to further strengthen our team and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join and reinforce our team with fresh ideas.
Roles and responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, and enhancing components within the Mercurion Trade platform
- Creating an impact on current and future technology roadmap
- Maintaining infrastructure related to technology and applications
- Designing new features for the front-end, mobile products and supporting those features via back-end Microservices in Spring-boot
- Contribution to strategic product development for our customers.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- 8-12 years of experience
- Well-versed in the modern IT tech stack (PaaS, Infra-as-code, Docker, Kubernetes NGINX, etc.)
- Experience in handling large Datasets in relational DBs such as PostgreSQL
- Strong Experience with developing on a PaaS.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- To take ownership of the development and delivery of the features
Technologies we work with
- Linux, NGINX
- Infra as code
- Docker, Kubernetes
Rewards & benefits
The benefits of working with us include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 21 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster